Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall Leaves

Today Emily, Rebecca, Mini Grace and Mini Rebecca decided they wanted to make a giant leaf pile to play in.

Emily and Rebecca watched and waited impatiently as my sister and I made the pile.



Mini Grace and Mini Rebecca chatted while they waited.

(Sorry this one is sideways)
"Does this scarf make me look fashionable?"

After a little while it was done.


"Whoa, it's so huge!!!"

It was time to jump in!
Rebecca went first.
"Oof!"

"Ooh! Ooh! I want to go next!" cried mini Rebecca.



She jumped higher than the laws of physics allowed, then landed safely on the pile. :)

"My turn!" yelled Emily.


"Aaaaaah!!!!!"
Thud. "Oh come on. Really?!" She sat up and spat out some leaves.

Finally it was mini Grace's turn.

(Yet another sideways photo. :P)



...The end!
And now for a few bonus photos.
"Yay for fall!" ;)
"Do you think anyone will notice I'm over here?"


...And introducing mini Grace! She arrived in July.


-kittymeow








No comments:

Post a Comment