Saturday, May 21, 2016

My First Review!

So, I've never really done reviews on here before, but I decided to start doing some! :)

The product I'll be doing a review for today is Lea's Blue Wish Bracelet for Girls. I got it as a gift for my birthday yesterday. ;)
This is the package it comes in, but as you can see I already opened it. ;P
It's a really pretty blue color, and it has a shiny silver butterfly charm and a pink bead that you can use to adjust the size.
It has "Joy & Peace" printed on it in purple.


Overall, I think it is a pretty good product, the only downside is that the material it's made of is very thin and twists up easily. I do recommend it though, and despite the fact that the material is thin, it looks like it will hold up pretty well.

I will try to post a photostory or photoshoot soon, I've been really busy lately with school and stuff. :P


~kittymeow








1 comment: