This morning it was beautiful weather outside, so I decided to take some pictures. ;)
(This post was inspired by one that Rutvi from Buzz About AG did-you can check it out here. :) Taking photos in the morning is such a great idea!)
...And now for the photos!
This is my favorite one, I love the way it turned out! :D
...and finally, here are a couple of bonus photos! :)
Which one is your favorite?
*Bonus Question: Should I start editing my photos? (I currently don't) If so, what program do you recommend? Thanks!*
~kittymeow
I recommend Lightroom but it can be pretty expensive. Before I started using it, I used Windows Photo Gallery where you can adjust simple things such as shadows, exposure, vibrance, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteI love her outfit, the crocs are so cute!
Thanks! :)
DeleteAww, thanks for mentioning me!!! Beautiful photos!!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! ;) And thanks! :)
DeleteThese pictures are so pretty! I love the first few! Amazing job!:)
ReplyDelete-Emma-
Thank you! :)
Delete