Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a long time since I posted, so here is an update.

This summer, I was insanely busy. So busy, in fact, that I completely forgot about my blog. (This tends to happen a lot if you haven't noticed.) I had plans for lots of fun posts and to start my first story series, but obviously that didn't happen. So, I'm trying to do more with my blog now. Unfortunately, I may not do the summer camp posts anymore, but there is still a chance I might. However, I am finally working on The New Girl. Blogger is acting weird right now so I can't add any photos, (my computer storage problem has been fixed, though. :P) but I am planning on posting it as soon as I can, hopefully either later today or sometime this week.

I also have a post I started on this summer but that I completely forgot about, so I'll try to post that soon too.

Sorry for all the delays! :P

-kittymeow =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment