Last weekend I went to a garden in my town and took some pictures of Lea while we were there.
^This is definitely my favorite photo, it was an accident but I like it ;P^
Climbing a tree ;)
Bonus photos:
...after we went to the garden, we visited a barn with a bunch of newborn lambs! They were soo cute!! :D
I'm really sorry for not posting (I know I've said this like a million times over the past two years lol) but I'm going to try to start posting every weekend/every other weekend from now on. I'll try to post some photostories too. If any of you have any ideas for posts, feel free to comment below! :)
I hope you all have an awesome weekend and week! :)
~kittymeow =^^=
Great pictures! I love the fourth and sixth as well as the second to last one! Lea's hair is really cute. :)
ReplyDelete-Emma-
Thank you so much!! :D
Delete