"..."
"Ughh, this is so boring!" Lea said suddenly.
"Wanna go on an adventure? I haven't really seen much of the humans' house, and I've heard a lot of interesting stories about it," said Abby.
"Sure."
And so they set off on their adventure.
"This must be the kitchen...let's go see if the humans left any food out."
"Watermelon!! And it's huge!!"
"Yummm, this is the best watermelon I've ever had!!" exclaimed Lea.
"Yeah, it's really good!" Abby replied.
Cadence said nothing. She was too busy eating her slice of watermelon.
They headed toward the living room.
"What's this?" said Abby as she inspected a large circular object that appeared to be plugged in.
"It's a robotic vacuum cleaner. Don't touch it, it might start vacuuming."
But it was too late. Cadence had already jumped on it and it was rolling away. "Oops!"
"Aagh Cadence!! Come back here!!"
The vacuum rolled around the entire living room before they were finally able to get it to return to its charging dock. Then they decided it was time to return to Kat's room.
"Well, that was quite an adventure! I think I'm just going to stay here from now on though," said Abby when they got back.
"Well, there's one other thing we can do," said Lea with a mischievous look on her face.
"What's that?" said Abby.
"Jumping on Kat's bed!!"
The end. ;P
~kittymeow =^^=
No comments:
Post a Comment