Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Prank

It was just another evening, and Kanani, Grace, and Praline were sitting on Kanani's bed reading a magazine.
"Hey, do you hear that noise?!" said Kanani.

They all turned around to look, but no one was there. "Huh. Well, I guess it was just my imagination," said Kanani. They all went back to reading.
Then, suddenly, a candy bin dropped out of nowhere onto Grace's head! "Aaaaaaaaahh!" screamed Grace. 


"Hey, wait a minute!" exclaimed Kanani. "What's going on here?!"

Marie-Grace stifled a giggle.
Then a catalog dropped onto Kanani's head.
"Hey!" she yelled. "Who's there?! Stop it!"

Marie-Grace lost it.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
*Oof*
She fell off the wooden bar she'd been sitting on.
She sat up quickly and smoothed out her dress. "Oops!"
"Marie-Grace! What are you doing?!" yelled Kanani.
"Ohhhh, heeeyyy Kanani. How're ya doin'?" said Marie guiltily.
"Did you drop that stuff on us?" said Kanani.
"Maaaaaaybe? I mean, no, of course not!" said Marie.
"I knew it!" said Kanani. "Now please get over here and take that candy bin off of Grace's head. She doesn't even know where she is anymore."
"Fine." grumbled Marie. She climbed through the wooden bars to Kanani's bed.
"Do I have to?" she whined.
"Yes," said Kanani sternly.
"Fine."
She went over to Grace and pulled the candy bin off her head.
"Whew!" exclaimed Grace. "I was starting to worry I had wandered to North Carolina or something."
"Haha! You were running around like a chicken with its head cut off! Priceless!" said Marie.
"Ha. I'm laughing sooooo hard right now." said Grace sarcastically.
Marie sighed. "Sorry," she said.
"Well, thanks for taking it off at least. I guess I probably did look pretty funny!" said Grace. She started to laugh.
Praline looked up from her magazine. "Huh? What's so funny? What happened?"
All three of the girls groaned. "It's a looooooong story." replied Grace.

The End!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment